Pictured above is a six tray, 18" (diameter) x 30" Feed Sterilizing Cylinder. (Note: Shown without filter media).
CBC Feed Sterilizing Cylinders
The CBC Stainless Steel Feed Sterilizing Cylinder provides both capacity and performance. The 18" cylinder features six full length trays. Tray depth is two inches with nearly an inch of space between trays. Limiting the tray depth to two inches insures the complete sterilization of feed with minimal time and temperature. This preserves the nutritional value of the feed.
With all trays filled level, the 18" Feed Sterilizing Cylinder has a feed capacity of 110 pounds. The cylinder is designed with as much open area as possible to eliminate dead spaces. The sterilizing cylinder has an 18" diameter and is 30" long. Because feed tray support tracks are not in the way of the supply tray, the feed sterilizing cylinder can also be used as a regular supply cylinder.
Feed Sterilizing Cylinder Features:
- 3 layers of DW4 filter media
- Stainless steel clamp
- Sterilizing cylinder is constructed out of stainless steel
- Glass bead finish
- Large vent openings to increase steam/heat penetration rate
- Four carrying handles
- Supply basket tracks for keeping supply baskets level to prevent items from falling out of baskets
- Six supply baskets for 18" cylinder
- Four supply baskets for 12" cylinder
- 12" dia. x 24" long
- 18" dia. x 30" long
- Custom sizes available on request