Pictured above is a single 3'x2'x2' positive pressure, flexible film isolator system that is ideal for lab transport or animal quarantine.
CBC's 36" flexible film isolators are ideal for transporting animals within a lab or as a quarantine isolator so researchers can avoid putting the health and well-being of their research animals in jeopardy when adding new animals to the colony.
3'x2'x'2' Isolator Features:
- 1 ½" steel powder coated single shelf frame to prevent bending or warping
- HDPE tabletop with inserts for attaching isolator components
- Two-way locking wheels
- 5/8" PVC hold-down rod and SS clamps
- Blower and manifold system
- Durable 20 mil vinyl isolator
- 20 mil urethane floor mat protector for inside the isolator.
- 3/8" closed cell foam pad for under isolator
- Compete 3" diameter filters. Includes: stands, media and filter covers
- (1) pair of 12" diameter/8" glove port CBC glove extensions for better worker dexterity and less stress on isolator. (Note: Available without.)
- (1) pair of 15 mil Hypalon/CSM dry box gloves with glove ring kit for attaching gloves to isolator (other types available)
- 12" acrylic transfer port
- Port to isolator neoprene band and clamp for sealing isolator to transfer port
- (2) 1" neoprene stoppers (other types available)
- (1) internal rack that can accommodate up to 8 mouse cages
- (1) internal supply rack
- (1) outside transfer port cap
- (1) inside transfer port cap
- (1) patent clamp
- Battery for transport (optional)
Compact, Durable and Economical - Isolator is Ideal for Animal Quarantine!
Rodents are imported and maintained in quarantine before being released into the general population!
With CBC's 36" flexible film quarantine isolators, researchers can avoid putting the health and well-being of their research animals in jeopardy. New introductions to the general research colony can be quarantined, tested and acclimated to minimize the possibility of introducing diseases into the general population.
Some studies recommend that even allegedly clean or SPF animals should be kept in quarantine until tested locally for pathogens before they or their offspring are introduced into the general population.
Each CBC Flexible Film Canopy is Marked With its Own Unique Serial Number and Manufacture Date to Ensure Traceability and Better Customer Support.
When you buy one of our gnotobiotic isolator systems or just a canopy, your canopy will be marked with its own unique serial number and manufacture date. Should you ever have a issue with the canopy (or need a replacement) CBC can trace your canopy back to the exact specs previously ordered. The same for replacement canopies for existing frames and filter systems.
Better Customer Service
- Faster replacement.
- More accurate replacement.