Pictured above is a 5' x 2'x 2' positive pressure germ free isolator canopy with glove ports, glove extensions, gloves and an 18" round transfer port.
Replacement Germ-Free Isolator Canopies for Existing Frames and Filter Systems. Custom Sizes Using CBC's Unique Lap Seam Seal Process!
Our polyurethane material is almost indestructible and our "lap seam" sealing process is more durable than single seam seals used by some competitors. Our detailed craftsmanship helps protect both personnel and product from accidental contamination - because your research and reputation should not be compromised!
We will be happy to give you a quote but first we'll need to know a few specifics:
- What are the dimensions and type (positive or negative pressure) of your existing canopy and table?
- Filter attachment size and placement on the canopy.
- Type and number of glove ports (if any) and location.
- With or without glove extensions?
- Size and style of transfer port.
Once your information is in our system, reorders will be simple and convenient.
- 5' x 2' x 2'
- 4' x 2' x 2'
- 3' x 2' x 2'
- 30" x 2' x 2'
- Custom Sizes.