Pictured above is a positive pressure, germ-free, flexible film 50-Cage Breeder isolator with a polypropylene holding box (88"L x 34"D x 46"W).
Breed Your Own Colony of Germ-Free Rodents with CBC's Breeder Isolators Systems
32- or 50-Cage, Flexible Film Germ-Free Breeder Isolator with Polypropylene Holding Box.
Breeder Isolator systems includes:
- 1 1/2" steel powder coated single shelf frame to prevent bending or warping.
- Two-way locking wheels.
- Polypropylene holding box with 3/8" closed cell foam pad on all walls and bottom.
- Blower and manifold system.
- Durable 20 mil urethane isolator.
- 20 mil urethane floor mat protector for inside the isolator.
- 5" x 8" and 5" x 5" round HEPA filters.
- (2) pair of 12" of oval glove sleeves.
- (2) pair of Nitrile hand gloves with glove ring kit for attaching gloves to isolator (other types available).
- 18" polypropylene transfer port.
- Port to isolator neoprene band and clamp for sealing isolator to transfer port.
- (2) 1" neoprene stoppers (other types available).
- (1) internal rack (32 or 50 cages)
- (1) outside transfer port cap.
- (1) inside transfer port cap.
- (1) patent clamp.
- Isolator pressure gauge.
CBC's 20 mil. polyurethane material is almost indestructible and helps ensure against contamination due to accidental puncture or tear.
Each CBC Flexible Film Canopy is Marked With its Own Unique Serial Number and Manufacture Date to Ensure Traceability and Better Customer Support.
When you buy one of our gnotobiotic isolator systems or just a canopy, your canopy will be marked with its own unique serial number and manufacture date. Should you ever have a issue with the canopy (or need a replacement) CBC can trace your canopy back to the exact specs previously ordered. The same for replacement canopies for existing frames and filter systems.
Better Customer Service
- Faster replacement.
- More accurate replacement.